"Communication of the 29/07/26".


Hi; how are you? I continue as living as the homeless person and, with others, I continue with the ilegal conditions that were as imposed to me and also  the illegal poverty continues and sleeping in the parts of the streets during the majority of the time of the bights of these years. With others, a lot of illegal "actions of kidnapping" happened with respect to me and one of them hapenned during some weeks with an uninterrupted form, and they never initiated the legal judicial  procetures thas were as required with respect to it; on average, the official numeric value of the salary is as lower with respect to the legal minimum wage of the part of the legal laws and, for survive, I being as forced with respect to do the works that being as desired by their whims. The ilegal slavery is not a taxi; during some times poisoning me with some involuntary forms, and the illegal slavery continues. Some types of the "actions of poisoning" are with respect to some present supposed "works of the antennaes"; with others, the legal doctrine remains as stolen, and also the money remains as stolen and the political statements being as very  fraudulent and continue with this form of the illegitimate strategy.

I am very ill because of some events. The extinction is as coming to the place that being as where I am, and I could not to find a solution with respect to it. Also, they stole everything, and the condition was as essential with respect to the contract and it is as vulnerated. Now I learnt more but it is as vulnerated in the essential part, and their arguments are not as logic. The mafia want to cause the harm, and the damage is as  irreparable; also this damage would be as impossible if I had the things that being as mine in some lies that being as told by them with some official forms. Also they are as usurping my official identity with respect to the illegal ownerships that being with respect to which being as the bank account with the car, and the ilegal impunity continues; they being as blaming me with the described deceitful manner.

I did not undertand the reassons of the  messures. It being as unfair with respect to me with a very ilegitimate form; do you want to resolve it? Also I being constantly as without the intimacy, and the damage is as irreparable and it happening with an ilegitimate form.

Why is my love as forbidden with these illegal forms? I would do it; I think that the solution does not exist. I tried my best but it is not respecting me, and I have not found the ways. With others, I am trying to fight as against with respect to the possible extintion; they usually being as changing their official identities with thw ilegal forms but the armed forces protected them, and they during some times being as a part of these forces.

I will do measures if the minimums will not come to me as soon; this depravity is as unacceptable and the illegal persecution continues, and the extinction is as unacceptable. With others, I want my legitimate guarantees and these garantees are as shared with respect to anyone of the  people of the societ, and I will fight if it being as necessary. It's as very late;  look for it other for bark.

The ilegal agression (that an illegal action of the spanish military criminal) left to me as without the essential part of my past body. During a recent time I returned to a city because of a problem; with a present supposed form I think that I need a few more of time here for have a minimun of the conditions that being with respect to continue. Now, with others, I am with a hard illness and you knew the others and also I did some questions with respect to some parts of my real biological family; I think that some people know it. The censored origin of the invention of the essentials notions of the football and this origin is of which being as the father of my father or my father's ancestor that  being as one of my ancestors too; the problems of my father and the others that are with respect to this. Also I tried to know the true of my biological real family but currently I have not enought and the danger of the extinction have to me as very worried  while this circunstances are as colaborating with respect to this danger and also currently I have 35 and this illegal situation existing during this years and it did not change in any part of the essentials parts of it and salutations. 

"Ismael López Pozo".

"PS": "THE OTHER MESSAGE" (...).

.

- "Un enlace presente supuesto que con otros presentes supuestos para (...) intentar lo de ver con una forma presente supuesta durante un tiempo presente supuesto un video presente supuesto que en una parte presente supuesta de sí mismo como el texto presente supuesto":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZVtjiT_UV8

.
.
.

"Ismael López Pozo".

.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Sistema inexistente": "un poema político".

"Debate en la sala (última actualización; que un borrador)".

"Comentario del polillas: fin de la obra (que un borrador; actualizado)".